Marine & Technical Consultants
The Somax Group is
Strongly focused and ready to provide general conditions surveys & compliance verifications of IMO requirements by vessels & Companies, as well as quality control of cargoes and other requirements from Shipping Companies, port terminals, Shipowners and Maritime Operators on the compliance of the National and International regulations.
Somax is Made up of a highly skilled multi task team, fully motivated & focused to strengthen the operations of the Companies in the Maritime Safety area, aimed to the implementation and audits of the ISM and ISPS systems, as well as to become in a permanent solution to shipowners and Charterers in the technical area, as mandatory by IMO.
- ILO-MLC 2006 Inspections for Panamanian Flag Vessels.
- Pre-Class inspections
- Inspection, supervision and logistics for project loads.
- Inspection of cargo conditions and its packing methods.
- P&I and Class inspections.
- Verification of stowage and lashing.
- Determination of cargo volumes in containers.
- Inspection of condition of seals and cargo.
- Assessments of equipment, machinery and systems.
- Vessel's list of works & Drydock specs.
- Control of the maintenance & performance of the Vessel.
Marine Management | ISM/ISPS Audits
- Management and closure of Non-Conformities.
- Preparation of training proposals.
- Crew training and procedures.
- Preparation of the Safety / Fire Fighting Plan (SOLAS).
- Preparation of SOPEP, Waste Management, SEEMP.